Wednesday 24 August 2011

'Oh ok, I'll live there..if I have to..'

Yesterday I had the pleasure of poodling off to Knightsbridge to shoot some interiors for Lawson Robb, Chelsea based Interior Design Agency. My brief was 'moody' and 'the little things' so of course, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The wide angle room shots aren't really my thing, but the little details most certainly are! I love the minutiae of life/a scene (and of a course when it comes to weddings this is most definitely the case). I take pleasure in seeking out the little compositions that the normal eye glazes over so today it was an absolute treat for me especially going back to my property roots.


In short (no amount of superlatives will do it justice) I was in the most stunning and contemporary 4 storey house in the heart of the most desirable area of London. The design and layout is second to none and nothing has been left to chance, everything is beautifully composed in an immaculate 'made for magazine, do people actually live here? Wow! I will take one please immediately! Oh, £10m, um..ok...'


I have seen some beautiful houses in my time, but this was pretty extraordinary...a gentlemen's palace with gadgets for everything. Lawson Rob have done an incredible job. I hope they think I haven't done too badly either portraying their work, but its the 'little details' so these images will not do it justice...


No comments: