Friday 19 August 2011

Lisa & Marc

The sun shon on Foxhills last weekend, not because Chris Evans was playing golf there (or so the rumour mill churned), but because the gorgeous pint sized Lisa, and her sport mad/MacDonalds loving beau, Marc were tying the knot and doing it in style.


The day was full to the brim with highlights..I thoroughly enjoyed the getting ready shots with Lisa, Kerry and their friend and make-up artist Kristal. There was a serious amount of giggling going on and I was instantly made to feel like 'one of the girls'. The ushers were great fun and the heckler's banter was hilarious and thankfully not too witty to outwit me.


It was also lovely to see Sian & James (a past wedding couple of mine) with their new little baby boy Jarvis. Ooh and a never-before-seen (to my eyes anyway) silver-plated and engraved condom holder, containting..yes, 1 condom. I'm not sure how impressed other girls will be when presented with such an item, but on this day, I was pretty damn impressed. Well done Mr & Mrs Jeffries, an excellent Ushers gift if ever I saw one!  


To do the big group shot, I had to hang out of a bedroom window, but the room had been hired for a football kit photography shoot so I must thank the photorgaphers for letting me use it. I also have to thank Ross (Master of Ceremonies) who did an amazing job and was so helpful and such a lovely man and Ewan, the videographer for an interesting chat about the world of weddings and cameras over a very much needed break.
  
Most importantly, I must thank the beautiful bride and groom for being so lovely to work with, so easy going and just really good fun. There was a lot of laughter on Saturday which is exactly how it should be so I hope this continues long into your life together. 'Laughter and love, with a side order of Big Mac and a Mulberry handbag to go please!'


I'm not sure I will ever again see a groom munch a 7hr old MaccyD's on his wedding day, but I live in hope. ;) xx

















No comments: