Thursday 18 August 2011

Howard & Katie's big day at Stanmer House

I met Katie and Howard in a pub in Brighton quite sometime ago and was totally bowled over by how much they loved my wedding work and just how lovely they were. We chatted about life, love and photos and instantly hit it off and when leaving I was left with that real excitement bubbling inside, 'Ooh, I can't wait to shoot this one' and true to my bubbling internals, it didn't disappoint.

It was certainly a more challenging wedding due to the weather and the incredibly gorgeous Jack (see cheeky monkey face above), Howard and Katie's 18 month old little boy who didn't want to be apart from his Mummy for a second and he let everyone know about it, but the weather cleared and Jack had a sleep and everyone had an amazing time. 

Howard and Katie are the sweetest couple and shooting their wedding was an absolute pleasure and I hope they will be as thrilled with their own wedding portfolio as they were with my past work. I wish them all the love, luck and happiness in the world and thank them for letting me be part of their special day.








No comments: