Friday 20 April 2012

Togs and tots.

Babies, babies, babies, these days I am surrounded by them and lucky for me (and them) I happen to love the little bundles. I especially love to photograph them…their skin is translucent, their eyes sparkle untouched by pollution, nicotine, booze and a general kicked-by-life yellow tinge. They look at you like you’re CrAzY mad and then smile when you do a ‘peek-a-boo’. Yup, I love them.

Brainchild of Sian Gray (past bride) & my good self, the Baby & Toddler Photo Sessions are taking off in a big way and I love doing them and I think everyone who gets involved also loves doing them. I have been receiving some ace feedback so it spurs me on enormously.   

In short, someone plays Host. They invite their friends (with babies/toddlers) to their home. I pop along with all my caboodle and each parent/child has a ½ hour shoot for £55. The Host puts on a little spread (nothing fancy mind, just something to keep the tummies and throats at bay) and then there’s lots of laughter and chat and everyone has a great time. They then receive their images (I say 10, but I always give more because I’m a softie) within a week of the shoot. Ooh, I forgot to add the person playing Host gets their shoot absolutely free. Free, free, free, costing nada, nothing to pay here, uh no, no, FREE. Like a free thing that is totally free (barring the nibs and bevs of course).

I have a few booked up now and I have to say, I love them, but mainly because you get to hang out with some super cute kids.
These are my personal favourites from the shoot last Saturday... KEEEEOOOOOT!