Wednesday 11 January 2012

Theo, Lou and Boux too

Oh Lord am I behind with my blog! I have, however, stopped the self-inflicted beatings because - when my blog/website is needing some attention - it means dear web-world followers (Mum), I have been busy shooting! Yes, I have been busy outside, indoors, up ladders shooting. Just what I needed in the run-up to Christmas.
Happy belated everything by the way.
As you can see from the images below I shot the Guildford store opening for Boux Avenue in November and met the lovely Mr Theo Paphitis, fellow Greek (OK he's from Cyprus, but it’s all Greek innit ;), said in best Grecco Laaaandon voice). And I also did some prop photography for them which took me to their Lakeside and Bluewater stores. (Thank you Sat Nav for bypassing the 30min Dartford Crossing option and taking me back into London and showing me a scenic view of the A13 and Blackwall Tunnel THANK YOU).
I’ve fallen in love with this lingerie company - http://www.bouxavenue.com/ - it's very me. The prices are very me too. The window dressings are so gorgeous I thought it was beyond my reach, but on further inspection, par exemple, two sets of pyjamas (pyjamas are like Chow Mein and Burgers...essential life tools) for £30! B A R G A I N! 
The shops are beautifully designed and a good nod to the very vintage/burlesque wave that is oh so now and, let’s be honest, what us ladies really like. Pretty, pretty, pretty… with lots of pretty on the side.



No comments: